If this complication occurs within 48 hours after the procedure:
- If you develop a fever (higher than 38.5 °C);
- Large swelling of your scrotum;
- If your wound keeps bleeding;
- If you experience excessive pain.
Please contact us immediately at our emergency number
Our emergency telephone number is: 026 389 0682
- This phone number can be reached at any time. The operator will put you through to your attending doctor.
- Please don’t use this emergency number more than 48 hours after the procedure.
More than 48 hours after & within openening times?
If a complication occurs more than 48 hours after the procedure, and within our opening times, please contact us immediately at the Andros general telephone number: 026 389 1753. Our opening times are Monday through Friday, 08:30-17:00.
More than 48 hours after & outside openening times?
If a complication occurs more than 48 hours after the procedure, and outside our opening times, please contact the nearest out-of-office-hours GP service immediately for a check-up or examination. After the sterilisation procedure, you will receive a letter with information about your sterilisation for any future reference. Please make sure to take this letter with you if any complication occurs and you are to go to the nearest out-of-office-hours GP service.
Question or complication without emergency?
Feel free to contact us by telephone at 026 389 1753, Monday through Friday, 08:30-17:00, or via e-mail at: email@example.com.